VACANT POST – A WEB DEVELOPER INTERN.
You dream of developing your potential in a challenging work environment and exciting, supported by a management open to your creativity and your sense of innovation?
To your credit, you have proven achievements in the development computer and web and can prove it?
This job posting is for you!
We are looking for a (01) Web Developer to participate in the revitalization of internet platforms on which the Company, its Brands and its Subsidiary are present.
Type of contract: Professional internship of three (03) months with the possibility of final recruitment in one of the Entities belonging to the Company, if performance is judged satisfactory.
Location: Douala – CAMEROON
Main activities / missions:
• Structure the technical architecture of the websites
• Check the correct operation of the various functions
• Implement and program IT projects through tests
• Provide technical assistance
• Provide functional and technical documentation for monitoring web activities and correction of the problems encountered
• Develop an existing application, or make improvements, if necessary
Strong culture in the field of IT and ICT + Autonomous +Flexible +Rigorous and picky + Great listening skills and attentive to the needs and expectations of stakeholders + Good interpersonal skills + Mastery of programming languages used for web creation and development (Java, PHP, HTML, SQL, etc.) + Good knowledge of specifications specific to the mobile format (conciseness of texts, display of images, languages structuring …), as well as programming languages + Knowledge of standards and regulations in force, in particular with regard to cybercrime
• Holder of at least a DUT / BTS in Computer Science, or any other equivalent diploma
➢ Have certifications in the field of IT and NICT
➢ Be bilingual (French / English)
Interested candidates responding to the profile are invited to send via the address firstname.lastname@example.org, their CV + link (s) of the work (s)achieved: Specify in the subject line “Web Developer Application”.
Deadline for submitting applications: Tuesday 22/09/2020 at 5 p.m.
Only selected candidates will be contacted